Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend of our Discovery

Shilly,

I know we always quarrel, but it is always trivial.

I am sorry if i have always been short tempered and i know i am always fast to anger....

I think some times the words u say can put me on the defence, especially when u say things that mean something to me, i feel threatened.

And also i get really affected when its like i dun get to hear wat u have got to say...

Thank you for taking this step with me, going thru EE and also attending RCIA to journey on life together. I know we can make it.! lets not doubt or poke at each other, but if there are things that u feel not right, we can chat on it... in a peaceful manner....

Anyway, i can't sleep, coz of work and also anxiety about getting the keys tomorrow.
EXCITED!... a place.... lets discuss on our reno plans and let our discussions take root into how the reno will be done.

Also, this week will be eventful, our anniversary, our house keys, my last day.. altogther in one week....

No comments: