Monday, January 14, 2008

Luaie and his real life

Watched "Dan and his real life". Luaie loved it. Laughed loudly. Laughed non stop. Thought was a so-so movie. But 'Dan' said something which struck me. Hard.
"Love is when he/ she makes you feel good about yourself" ~~ something along that line. Can't remember exactly the lines.
THen I felt guilty. and BAD. Coz I say things to hurt you. Coz I do things to hurt you. BUt you never stopped loving me. Never gave up on me.
But I really want you to know. You are the best. Really. No matter what you do. No matter what others say. No matter what I say. I say things out of spite, and too many times, I've hurt you deep. I'm really proud to have you. Proud to be called your gf. Proud to be wearing your ring. Proud to be in your presence. Proud to be your wife(to-be). I'm.. just proud of you, can't you tell. For everything that you are. For what you are.
So, the movie taught me something. Taught me something that was right in my face, but too proud to admit it.
Where else can I find a guy like you?
Someone so giving
Someone with such a big heart
Someone who places me as no. 1
Someone who listens
Someone who bears my rantings
Someone who tolerates
Someone so patient
Someone so forgiving
I must be so lucky to have you. Really. I promise to make things good. For life. For us.
Yes, to me you are PERFECT!

I love you, Luaie. *Hugz*

1 comment:

luaie said...

KEKEKE.........

Someone so giving
I need to give away excess stuff mah
Someone with such a big heart
Coz I have RT to make me exercise and have strong and big pumping heart... kekeke
Someone who places me as no. 1
Coz work cannot be 1st to me
Someone who listens
coz no one else listens to me
Someone who bears my rantings
coz it's music to my ears, and i always need to be scolded...
Someone who tolerates
coz my family and army thought me to take even more
Someone so patient
coz to wait is golden, check that word on the wall next to your stairs at home k?
Someone so forgiving
coz church taught me that!

Kekeke.... dun need to feel bad k, if not i will too...

I LOVE YOU and just keep up the ranting k? kekeke